Get the Latest Gyro-Stabilized Multi-Sensor GimbalEO/IR, only 100mm in diameter, weighs less than 700g. Allows you to fly your UAV longer and provide more capable imagery for end users. Gyro stabilization, IP63 rating, no ITAR/export restrictions, light weight and ULTRA low cost.
Benefits of the CM100 include Control/Video over IP for simple Plug and Play Operation, plus :
- Optical 10x Zoom EO Lens…..Clearer Details Gives you more control when you want to examine objects more closely. The optical zoom will highlight details not seen in the normal view for greater clarity
- IP Rating…..Operates in Various Conditions Enables you to operate in rain and dust
- Low Power Consumption…..Less Fuel Means you’ll get up 20% longer flight times as the gimbal won’t be using valuable battery power.
- NTSC and PAL…..More Viewing Options Flexibility for you to switch modulations and select which is best for you
- Multiple Sensor options……Customised for your Application Provides you with options to choose from a range of EO and IR sensors to suit your mission
- Recognized Reliability…..Tried and Tested Worldwide sales and 2 years of testing demonstrates these devices as industry leaders
- 7 years Track record……Reputable Company with Long History Confirms high level of build quality, support and flexibility for you
- Full software package (AIS)…..Full Situational Awareness You can choose the software to give you full situational awareness and full video and gimbal control over IP
- Turn Key solutions…..Select Whole System or Just the Components Choose vibration mounts, DataLinks and Ground Control Stations if you require – plus the gimbals are plug and play so it’s entirely up to you how much you buy the entire system
- Integrated With multiple Autopilots... The gimbals are plug and play (Control and Video over IP!) so will work with a range of autopilots and software
- Full Production facility…..Customisation Available In-House The gimbals are designed and assembled in-house and so full customisation is available ensuring you get what you want
- Dedicated Support staff…..Fast Responses Your sales and technical queries will be answered quickly with expert advice on applications, customisation and servicing
- Two axis, gyro stabilized gimbal system.
- Protected against wind loads, humidity and dust by a robust housing and 2 lenses covering the camera lenses.
- The IR lens is a Germanium Glass lens which has a Diamond Like Coating enabling you to clean the whole system thoroughly even with thinners.
- The daylight lens is a scratch resistant and anti reflective lens for best optical results.
- UAV Vision's CM100 system is a two axis gyro-stabilised camera gimbal which is controlled via a 16 bit Micro-controller and has motor control electronics running at 250Khz which gives it extremely high reaction speeds, the system is also temperature stable as the electronics/software compensate for the fluctuations giving a very low drift rate.
- Total weight of less than 700g including the EO and IR payload sensors, making it the lightest gimbal in this category on the market.
- Small form factor.
- Low power consumption makes the system a great option for mini UAV platforms.
- Please refer to the Technical specification datasheet for more information in the downloads tab menu above.
The CM100 offers a standard base system described below with EO/IR capability and then the ability to upgrade to a higher resolution IR sensor, higher environmal rating and additional sensors such as a laser target designator or a laser range finder. An additional upgrade is available where aviation grade aluminium is required and full ISO tracability certification.
- Sensor #1 - HD Daylight Camera with Zoom Lens
- Model: FCB-H11 Effective Picture Elements: Approx 2.0 Megapixels Field of View (deg): 5.4 (Wide) - 50.0 (Tele) Zoom Range: 10x Optical Zoom (5.1 - 51 mm); F1.8 - F2.1
- Sensor #2 - 336 or 640 Uncooled IR Sensor Digital Zoom
- Model: FLIR Quark 336 or 640 Field of View (deg): 18 x 14 FPS: 9 or 25 Hz
- See CM100 Datasheet
The CM100 is the camera gimbal of choice for many applications, in particular for small UAVs requiring a payload with huge capability at a low cost, weight and size. Some of the applications include:
- Day and Night Observation
- Infrastructure Inspection
- Damage Assessment
- Search & Rescue
- Traffic Surveillance
- Coastal and Border Control
- Anti-Terrorist and Law Enforcement
- Anti-Smuggling Surveillance
- Fire Control / Spotting
- Maritime surveillance